Saturday, September 17, 2005

Tagged type thingy

7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
1. Go swimming in Loch Ness
2. Tell my littls Sis I told her so. (private joke)
3. Visit my Bro in Oregon
4. Lose some wieght
5. Let go of the Demon
6. Win the Lotto
7. See everyone in my life happy at the same time

7 Things I Cannot Do
1. Yoga
2. Hold my temper if I see a man hitting a woman
3. Save money
4. Sleep
5. Let go of the Demon
6. Give up on friends
7. Not order cheese enchiladas at a mexican restaurant

7 Things That Attract me to the opposite
1. Big boobs
2. Bigger boobs
3. Smile
4. Laugh
5. Ticklish
6. sense of humor
7. even bigger boobs

7 Things I Say Most
1. Smile
2. Darlin
3. No prob
4. I love you
5. Don't worry
6. Harsh
7. I hope they get gonorreah and rot from the a** out.

7 Celebrity Crushes
1. Jennifer Tilly
2. Cathrine Zeta Jones
3. actually thats about it, I can't even name a lot of actresses much less ones I find attractive. sorry.

I'm not gonna tag anyone with this, I think everyone I know has already been named by someone else. Don't take some of my answers too seriously, if you do you've missed the whole point of the fun in these tags.

9 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger ThreeOliveMartini Screams...

damn there go my chances.. i am not ticklish..

i have big boobs and the rest of the stuff on the list.. is the ticklish thing really the deal breaker ??

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

LOL! I can't do yoga either! I just kept fallin back... And I also can't stand to see sum dude hittin a girl! Just makes me go up n tell em 2 stop before I make them! Also watz da deal w/ u n big boobs ;-) PEACE & HOLLABACK

8:52 AM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

If I send you a picture of my big boobs would you get over the Demon and say darlin to me?

11:20 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

If you go swimming in Loch Ness, then you might get eaten by the booger monster. hehehehehe

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

When you go swimming in Loch Ness, let me know b/c I want to join you... what a kick ass idea!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

OH!
C'mon!
Tell the truth and let the Lord love ya...
Haven't you already been swimmin' in the Loch Ness? Isn't there a grainy pix of you floating around out there... somewhere?
HaHa! Just kidding! :D

10:54 AM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

Yep Im with Julie! Any man who uses darlin as a term of endearment gets points in the sexy "im about to show you my boobs" department!

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

DARLIN! DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN DALIN DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN DALRIN DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN
DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN DARLIN
DARLIN!!!
>WHEW< What I won't do for boobies...

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
know wonder why you started dating me.

Actually I think you ones told me when you first met me what attracted you was my bounce, my smile, and my laugh.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home