Sunday, June 13, 2004

In the Begining

Greetings, salutations and other fancy words I don't quite understand. I started this blog just so I could send posts to other blogs. I'm a long time fan of the works of Howard Phillip Lovecraft and so based the naming of this blog on one of his creations: Azathoth the blind idiot god of chaos. I'm not sure I'm going to keep up with this site or if I'll let it fall to the wayside. Perhaps I'll use it as a way to get out some of the ideas, thoughts and general oddness inside my head. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

1 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

BM Here

Reporting for duty. You know why that's funny? Casue "BM" is the acronym for “Bowel Movement” and are my initials.(Very fitting I think) Then when I said "Duty" it's gots some double meaning yo!! Douple your bubble you son of a bitch. Good luck with your BLOG. May it entertain me for hours and if it dosen't I will assassinate the author. have fun love, your absolutely brill doll.

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home