Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Ladies: pt.0 a Preview

Ok, so after much thought I am going to go through with my posts on my previous relationships.
I figure since I'm getting married in a month I want a run-up, mostly for my own mind, of how I got here on the broken road of love.
I had planned on starting this a while back, but got hung up on the first one, my Meesha.
But perhaps the old pain is really just a ghost now, I feel it more because I think I should than because it still hurts. Not that I want to tarnish how bad it was, but time and distance and new love do a pretty good job of healing things in a heart.
So starting with my next post we'll take a look at the women of my life who have walked me to where I am now. I will warn that I will probably touch upon adult themes, both emotionally and physically, so if you're underage or easily offended then don't read these posts.
Lets see......

  • Meesha
  • Eggy
  • Isis
  • Rie-Rie
  • Heaven
  • Jinx
  • Demon
  • Babushka/Mrs. Azathoth
  • 0 Voices In The Darkness:

    Post a Comment

    << Home