Thursday, October 07, 2004

Good bad or mediocre

Life continues moving faster than I can process. I have several people who arnt doing good but I don't know how to help them. I have other doing great, but no time to help them celebrate. I'm so busy I don't even know how I'm doing. No time to think. I'm beyond broke, another week to go before a paycheck. I'm having a hard time finding time. Just keep moving and hope things turn out for the best. When faced with difficult decisions do nothing till there's only one choice left. It's only important once it's a crisis. If I had the time I'd be worried, wait I already am.

1 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
Yep, I feel that way too. Everything is going so fast, and I don't know what I am doing. I do try to have fun in between, and you should try that too, otherwise what is the point. Find time to relax, but do you ever notice even when you do, you don't remember it, or may be that is just me.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home