Saturday, September 25, 2004

Angels and otherwise

For years now there have been people in my life who I've called my Angels. I don't even necessarily believe in a diety but I've always believed in Angels. They are the people who have come into my life when I've truly needed someone there to be with. Someone who believed in me and helped me keep my head together. There have been many of them. Some have stayed and some leave. One even went from an Angel to a Demon. When she comes back she will be an Angel again. Without these people I would never have made it through this life I have lead. They have given me hope and courage that I myself have never possessed. They have shown me what love is. While they often argue that they are just people, I know the truth. Someday I will see thier wings and prove it. Until then all I can do is thank them for thier help through all the trouble times they have helped carry me through. To all of you who won't admit what you are, Thanks.

4 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger She Must be Full of BS Screams...

OOH!! OOOOH!!! I want wings!!! Not just the Red Bull kind!!! I would flyyyyyy over your house and yell things like "Jeff rocks!!" and then drop water balloons on people.

But only if they like that sort of thing. See, that is a power that automatically comes with getting wings... the instant knowledge of whether or not any random stranger at any given moment would get a kick out of being waterballooned by a flying lunatic.

OOOOH can I have a broom too?

and one more thing... re:
"They have given me hope and courage that I myself have never possessed."

That is bullpoop. You have plenty of both, you just need folks around to occasionally drill through that thick skull of yours and remind you that you do. Folks who love you. Like me. And everyone else!!

10:17 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

"Every time a ball rings an angel gets it's wings"
: )

It's true I got mine last night and i'm loving them!!
Looook at we swooooop!!!!!!

8:56 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

I can fly but I can't type.

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
Thank You. However, we are just as much of an angel as you are. You under estimate yourself all the time. The day I get my wings your getting yours.

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home