Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Fitting in

Why does it seem like it gets harder and harder to find time to spend with the people I love? I'm working the same amount as always, yet it seems like I'm having a harder time hanging out with people. I just got in contact with my little slice of Heaven again after quite a long abscence. We used to spend a lot of time together (some doing more than just hanging out), but now it's like I don't know when I'm going to get to see her or spend time with her. I've gone from seeing my Babushka almost half the week to one day or two if I'm lucky. I get to spend time with Isis rarely and when I do I'm usually so tired we just sit around, and visiting the family of BM is down to almost a once to twice a month thing now, and at that I have to schedual it with them a week or two in advance. My Sis is calling me her long lost Brother. I can't say when last I saw Boston or even talked to her. I saw Brendragon for the first time in almost six month and don't know when I'll see her again. I used to sleep over my cuz's house and see all of them at least three times a week, now it's more like once every twqo weeks. Roe-Roe is like a guilty pleasure to go see, I have to almost lie to people so I can go on a monday night. If it weren't for the fact that I help her with cleaning on Sat nights I'd never see my Stavenite.I can't say when I last spent time with my family. Haven't even found time to call my Bro in Boregon or J-money in San Damn Diego. I go to work and afterwards I feel so tired most nights I just go home to bed. Then on my days off I'm running around without seeming to accomplish anything. It's probably good the Demon is out of my life cause I'd never get to spend time with her if she was around. How did things get so out of hand? Why does time keep moving faster and I keep moving slower? I'm losing my ability to manage my time wisely. I just can't juggle like I used to. But I want to see them all. So what the hell should I do? How do I fit it all in? AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

4 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

I know what you mean. This saturday I am seeing some friends that I haven't seen over a year! It's crazy how time flys. Time can really kick the shit out of a relationship, but it’s the real true ones the prevail and last over time.

10:33 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Kate's Twin is so smart!

10:01 AM  
Blogger sokmunky Screams...

Hey- You know my number. Call me in the evening, and we can talk. My schedule has normalized.

S.

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
It's been seeming that way to me too lately. Like I don't get to see you much, at least not as much as I use to, but I don't really have an answer. Time takes a hold and it not always nice. Although purplepyrmaid has some points that might help.

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home