Friday, September 17, 2004

Friends rule!

I just wanted to say that I have the best friends in the known world. They seriously prod buttocks. Someday somehow I will find a way to let them all know just how damn special and wonderful they are. Several of the have self-esteem problems and I wish I could show the how truly great they really are. Even if it's just in my eyes, well I'm 6'4' and 290lbs. and my opinion carries some major wieght behind it! All of you are fantastic. Thanks and I love you all! No matter what you make this boy happy to know you. Without you all my life would truly be a sad and alone place.

2 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Cheers!! I know how much you love me you tell me everytime you see me and that is a good thing. You are an amzing friend now a forever!! yo yo yo

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
You let me know how special I am all the time, just for the fact that you continue to be my friend and you haven't left me shows me how wonderful you think I am. I just hope that I make you feel as wonderful, and special as you make me feel. I know you love me and I love you too.

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home