Thursday, October 07, 2004

Is there anybody out there?

I think there are only three to five people who actually read this. Maybe I should just go back to my huge groupe e-mails. At least then I just figured no one wanted to respond, but could lie about them reading it. So many friends, so many on comps, but guess I'm just not all that interesting. But I will keep going for the sake of you few who are out there.

5 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Look at this way, those who frequent you blog are genuinely interested in what you have to say and think. Those group e-mails are forced entry. kinda makes you feel dirty?!?!? If people really care they should come visit your site. If you go back to group e-mails make sure you include me.

Screw the people that don’t read your blog.

Or maybe they do care and they just don’t have time to go to your blog, that is always a factor.

3:06 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

ohh yeah not many people read my boring words, but those that do are enough for me. I don't need anymore then that. I am fine with just you and Kate's twin!!

3:13 PM  
Blogger She Must be Full of BS Screams...

Listen here, buster. I read your blog, I love you very much, caring about you goes with that as well, so shuddup. No matter how lazy I am about writing in my own or responding to others', that sure don't mean that I'm not out here, reading your blog and sending you big mental hugs... Also, agreeing with S_____... I only have 4 folks that read mine, and you're one! Hey, it's a way to keep in touch a little, and to share our otherwise hectic lives with each other. Even if noone read mine, I like to think that I'd still kind of enjoy it, just for myself... I'm sure laziness would take over though...

LOVE YOU FUZZY

6:23 AM  
Blogger Dream Screams...

Yea I read it... You gots a poblem wit dat? Forced entry is nice as well though... Sometimes... Ok forget I said that...

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
You know I read your blog it just takes me awhile. I do love to read it, just don't have much time. I feel bad about it, like I am disappointing the people who have blog because it takes me so long to get to them.
I haven't even started one, because I can't even keep up with everyone else, how can I make one. I go for two week sometimes with out even going on the internet. To much to do, I am sorry, but please keep writing.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home