Sunday, October 24, 2004

Mirror

I took a shower at my aunt's ouse today, she has a big mirror opposite theshower and as I was getting out I saw myself. Dear gods I've let myself go. I'm not obese yet, but I'm larger than I've ever been in my life. I think the time has come to do something about this. I normally don't let my weight bother me, but I've aways said there's a limit. the funny thing is there have been several times over the last year when I was supposed to start excersizing. The Demon and I were going to start going for walks in the spring. My lil Sis and I were going to go for walks when her foot healed (which it has been for a while now). I was going to go to my mall early to go for walks with Brenenenena. Before she had Cam I was going to go with Heaven. I was going to join the Middletown YMCA with Isis (although I hadn't told her this) and go with her twice a week. But all of these plans fell through. Maybe I need to stop waiting on others and just go excercise myself. I know I'm afraid that alone I'll loose the urge to keep it up, but at least it would be a start. Maybe I could find someone to go with once there. But I need to do something before this gets really out of control. To hell with my bad back, knee, and ribs. I've got to get myself back into a shape other than round. I'm starting to look like Buddah in more than just my jokes. A diet, some excersize, stop eating out so much, I can do this I..... Hold on.
Ohhh, my cousin just invited me to go to Jalepeno Heaven! They are a good mexican restaraunt that makes these great little jalepeno cheese balls and awsome enchiladas! I love them... Maybe I'll start dieting tomarrow.

6 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

who cares if hair is short or gray or bald...you know that hair ain't where it's at...
there will come a time when you won't even be ashamed if you are fat....frank zappa :)

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

oops.didn't mean to delete that. i just wondered what it was.

9:30 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

you should go to there all you can eat taco lunch buffett! ohhhhhhhhhhh god that is heaven!!! yes sir it is!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Dream Screams...

I hate you... I miss Jalapeno Heaven so much... The isn't even a freakin Taco Bell up here excpet for in the mall... I miss Taco Maker (another fast food burrito joint) also... *sigh*
Enjoy Jalapeno Heaven DAMMIT!

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
Those jalepeno cheese balls are so good.
Hey if you like you can join me I need more modivation myself, however I probably don't see you enough, but it could be a start.

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home