Friday, October 22, 2004

Not bad or good, just news.

The Demon has gotten engaged. I wish her well. I hope she is happy (and no, I'm not being sarcastic.). I had a bad night when I first heard, I got drunk like I was in collage. But I think I'm mostly ok (of course I'll still have my depressed moments. But I have them anyways, this just gives them a purpose.). Part of me knows she's never comming back, that this last time was just a kind of farewell thing, but part of me will go on hoping anyways. I'm stupid like that, some dreams won't die. This isn't the first time she's been engaged and it may mean nothing, but it still hurts. Oh well, life goes on and I go on with it. Good luck my little Jill.

1 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
That's ok, I don't think many people give up dreaming, I don't think we are meant too.
I wish her luck as well.
but, I'm sorry you have to go through this, it sucks.

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home