Friday, January 21, 2005

BM visits

This is getting rediculous. Due to several differant factors I haven't gotten a chance to hang out with BM and his family since November. We put things off due to the holidays at first (Other than a quick stop to give them thier gifts). Then Hottie was sick so we waited through that. Then when we were supposed to start again it snowed. Then I had to work late the next time. Now I may have to work late again. This just sucks. It's been far too long since our last Bad Horror Movie Night. Seeing them together (Along with Little C thier son) has always been a way for me to smile, they're just so damn fun. I feel like its been forever. Damn.

4 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Your a damn sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!! big hugs and kisses!!
Maybe Thursday? I hope so!! It's been way to fucking long!!!

4:26 PM  
Blogger kitten Screams...

Did you go buy your bread and milk??/Hmmm??/

We are in the 21 inches band, almost the whole state..so i am off to Big Y to try to find the nessesary items, you know, oreos...Funny Bones, etc.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Minzo Screams...

Hey- noticed your comment on my blog about the 'rats in the walls' story and I did read that a few years ago. Genuinely scary. I also read 'the call of the cthulhu' which was just as terrifying- Lovecraft was the master of horror. I'm a big Stephen King fan as well but it seems he has lost his touch of late.

11:41 AM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

How’s your side bar links goin’ on? If you need a help, let me know!

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home