Friday, January 14, 2005

Old revisited

So I got a call from an old friend of mine yesterday. She's someone I met in collage and was friends with for a few years till she moved without telling me about a year and a half ago. I've had no contact since until yesterday when she calle dme up and told me I should come over and see her new place, almost like we never had the split. I'm not sure how to handle it, do I risk getting chummy again with someone who has shown that she can drop our friendship without warning? I know I allow several other that privilage (like the Demon who comes and goes as she pleases). But do I need another one like that in my life?

8 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

I gotta say you are already made the first step by haniging with again her so you might as well finish it. Go for it. Friendships come and go. It's the real ones that last and stick. If it wasn't meant to be at least you know. Good luck!! Have fun relax unwind have a cocktail!

Cheers

8:42 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

ok so I screwed up. it was a phone call not a meeting. I still say go for it what the fuck. have fun relax have a cocktail.

cheers

weird I have been here before...


...
..
.

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

oops. maybe take a chance and go. she have stumbled back into your life for a reason.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

If you have read any of my blog you could probably imagine where a missed opportunity to relate to someone, old or new, could be a huge heartache should you forsake it.

Take the chance. Nothing hurts worse then not knowing.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

Just do it , Nike! LOL
Seriously, she may be reaching out to you and that takes courage if she knows what she did was hurtful and she might face rejection, but she called anyway. You will know soon enough if she is sincere.

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
I don't know...It depends on how things were left, and what it means to you.

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
I don't know...It depends on how things were left, and what it means to you.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home