Sunday, January 09, 2005

Heaven is so far away

I was re-reading some old e-mail. I miss Heaven. We were friends for a long time. We were more than friends. I miss her. The laughter, the silliness, the fun we had. The love we once had for each other. She was a good person to know. I wish her and her family well. I just wish there was still room in her life for an old friend. I hate losing people I love.

10 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Burfica Screams...

I've had a couple very close friends abandon the road of frienship. It's very sad, and I still think of them often. But I wish them well, and hope they find happiness

6:51 PM  
Blogger Azathoth100 Screams...

Hey Seffy, actually I have a tendency to change people names when I write about them on the blog. She is actually a long time friend of mine whos name translates into Heaven. Well, in a way. I've always called her my little slice of Heaven. Sorry for the confusion.

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

and i thought i was the only one to fail miserably with people... you too? i have lost great friends over the years and still think about one girl in particular that i lost just last year. i don't know what to say about these things besides that they hurt and i wish people wouldn't leave when it gets rough.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

Continue to think about her...who knows what the future may bring. I've had the very very wonderful pleasure of reuniting with a couple friends whom had choosen another path to take that didn't include me in their circle. Now we are once again reunited in friendship and it's even better than when we parted.
Good luck and happy thoughts your way

11:50 PM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

Heaven is so far away, HELL is just next door!

Hear that all the times.

3:30 AM  
Blogger kitten Screams...

Don't give up...you never know what the future holds. Sometimes people take "breaks"...

have you contacted her to let her know that you miss her?

11:00 AM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

Dude,

I do know you’re such a moshy kinda man. Buck up dude! If you really so in love with this chick, call her and meet up!

9:05 PM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

I DONT know.. I DONT DONT DONT DONT damn typo error!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

Agree with Kitten. Im dating a guy who left my life ten years ago, angry with me even. I never thought he'd speak to me again. We slept cuddled on my couch together last night.

You never know.

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
I know you miss her, and I am sure she miss you too. It is impossible not to miss you.
I hope her family is doing better.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home