Friday, January 14, 2005

To those who have left

It's a journey
that takes a lifetime
and for a while
we walked together

Now your gone
onwards down
the path you choose
away from mine

I'll miss you so
your smile sweet
your voice and
companionship

Good luck to you
and who may know
someday somehow
we may walk again

Should we meet
as the walk goes on
I'll smile at you
and remember

But should I reach
the clearing at the end
I'll wait for you
My friend

6 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger kitten Screams...

love that.
But I am in Ct too, sweetie...Danielson ish area....where are you?

9:45 PM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

Uhm.. nice and touchy.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Blog ho Screams...

damn. that's very sad.

8:26 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

hey i'm in Connecticut too!! i shouldn't be so excited by that.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

Comforting is how it makes me feel. Far from sad, nice poem!!

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
It's Beautiful. You should write more poems.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home