Friday, January 07, 2005

Echo

In this glass
lies voices deep
they talk to me
of forgetfulness
but they are hard to hear
buried beneath liquid
that I must drain
to hear them clear

They say I can
get past the pain
and sleep tonight
with thier help
to lose my dreams
not toss and turn
if I can just
reach them

Yet it seems
the more I drink
the farther away
the world becomes
but still the voices
keep on calling
beconing me away
from this life
I've come to hate

Wait for me
friends in the glass
I come to talk
this over
and learn
the secrets
you offer.....

4 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Julie Screams...

As willie nelson opens up all his concerts with 'whiskey river take my mind'...
I'm sorry you are hurting,, take care dear friend, write anytime you like julieann09@charter.net, sometimes someone you don't know is the best person to share things with. Lord knows I"m doing that on my blog now w/ all my problems.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

yeah what Julie said. heheheee

11:11 PM  
Blogger kitten Screams...

I wrote a similar "Ode" to Barcardi a few years back.....

Sorry your feeling down, my friend...we are all here for you, blog it....it will help....

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
Sorry, I wish I could make it better. I am hear though.
Here is to a goodnight sleep, you got one coming to you.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home