Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy year

Happy new year everyone. I hope this one is better than the last (even if your one of the few who had a good last one).

4 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger kitten Screams...

Same to you, my friend.....Cheers!

11:02 PM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

Happy new year, may this be your best one yet!! May it be full of love, laughter, health, happiness and peace and joy!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

Happy New Year Az. I think Ill call you wookie from now on though if you dont mind. It seems to fit you from my angle. I will send a lot of best wishes your way all year. If all the things you do out of the kindness of your heart.. and all the things you do for a complete stranger comes back to you tenfold like those things usually do, then your year wont be too bad for too long.

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
Happy New Year. May your new year be filled with all the best things, b/c you desire at least that much.

Since I am almost a month late on this one, how is it going so far?

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home