Friday, January 07, 2005

New year

So to start the new year off right someone backed into my car and dented the trunk in. This does not bode well....

6 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

it sucks when that happens. thanks for your post to me. you almost made me cry again...

6:04 PM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

Man that sucks ass!! I am so sorry, does your neck hurt, can we make some bucks on it, LOL.
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. Can I link your blog to mine?

8:52 PM  
Blogger Azathoth100 Screams...

Nope, I was in a KFC eating when it happened. The guy was nice though, he came in and found me and gave me all his insurance info. Oh well, no one hurt right?

9:27 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

thanks for visiting my blog. I bookmarked you. I'll be back (you should shudder at the thought)

That sucks big time. We had (past tense) a dodge neon, and when the hubby went on an ambulance call (he is an e.m.t.) some lady with a big truck and trailer backed over the top of it. hehehehee At least she left a note with her name and phone number so we could settle. We got it all fixed and sold it. Got us a truck and a suburban now.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

I tagged along from Burfica's site....if you weren't shuddering with her coming here you should be running in fear that I'm hanging out now.

I once backed over a dodge neon with a truck...Oh wait that was her car...No actually I backed over a ford pinto..no real loss but damn the owners wanted me to pay for the repairs. Ah well

1:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
No one hurt. Car still running. Will be fix without cost to you.
Still sucks, but not horrible.
I am very happy no one was hurt.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home