Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Work

So I got told tonight that they're going to finally make me full time. By the time all the paperwork is done I should be in by the first week of January. Since your benifits start the first month after you begin that means by Febuary I'll have benifits and vacation and sick time. WHOOOO-HOOOO!
Guess that's going to be my big X-mas present for this year. I'll still be a thrid shift driver, which is what I want, but my days off will be changing from Wed and Thurs night to Fri and Sat night, which is actually very good. It means I won't have to deal with the drunk weekend students anymore. Of course those are Babushkas 2 nights that she babysits, so I don't know how many nights we'll get together, but there's still a good chance that I cn spend Sat night and all day Sunday with her, which would rock.
So I'm off to finish my shift tonight, and when I get home I'm gonna have a Guiness to celebrate.
Peace.

7 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

congratu fricken lations!!!! It's about time huh??

2:52 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

aza! what good news at Christmastime!! i LOVE it for ya!

8:24 AM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

HAPPY DANCE!!! I love it when good things happen to you! It makes me smile! First your engagement and now this. Things are moving your way my good friend!!

1:19 AM  
Blogger V Screams...

Awesome! Congrats!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

What's this? A little more stability creeping back into your life...? Yea! Benefits are a good thing.

10:16 PM  
Blogger hellophotokitty Screams...

Yeaaaa!!! I'm so happy for you my dear. It's been one hell of a year, and we've come through another one again. I wish you all the best for this holiday season, and may we still be around to slug it out to 2008!!

*I got the card. Thank you so very very much :-) oxox

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home