Friday, October 12, 2007

Memory block

I've been working on a timeline of my life for the blog, just because I'm trying to figure out how it is I've gotten to where I am in my life, and what I've found is that so much of my life seems to blur together. I forget what years things happened in. I'll think of something and it seems like it should have just been a few years ago, only to realize that it had to have been like 10 or more years now. It's scary to learn that you've been around long enough to have been out of school for 16 years. Also I seem to keep shuffling memories, trying to figure out which event happened first. What years was the Demon in my life? How long did I date this person or that person? When did this person die? I feel horrible for forgetting some of this stuff. I always knew that my memory wasn't that good, but boy has it gone downhill the last few years.
Or maybe that was 10 years ago too.....

4 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Dream Screams...

Who are you again?

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

That sounds like a really good activity to do, but I'm scared I'd have the same result. I can't seem to remember when anything happened. My husband remembers things by what was happening in sports. "Ah, yes... that was the year the Yankees won the series, so it was in (month) of (year)." Sometimes, he remembers by the songs that were out. "Well, (song) was playing on the radio when that happened, so that was (month) of (year)."

I wish I could do that.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

...but you know what, aza? sometimes it's better to forget the specifics of the memories, i've found...especially of the 80's! lol!

1:13 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

hell I can't even remember if I'm wearing clean underwear. I would be doomed.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home