Monday, November 05, 2007

On the Horizon, just past the glare of Thanksgiving...

So I've been trying to get a hold of folks and asking them for thier mail address (home one, not e-mail) so that I can send out X-mas cards to my blogger friends. Unfortunatly some of the comments sections won't let me post things right now so I figured I'd cut the red tape and just do a post about it. I have already recieved some replys but for those of you who haven't or who didn't recieve my comment about it, if you're interested in me sending you a X-mas card (or even just a happy season card if you don't celebrate) then just e-mail me your address and name (as well as significant others if applicable) to Azathoth100@aol.com
I will not share the address, or real names out to anyone, this would just be between you and I. I'm just really big into the whole holiday card thing. Don't assume that you have to do this, it's just a little side thing if your interested.
Peace.

1 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Burfica Screams...

already sent and got yours back too thanks hun.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home