Thursday, October 25, 2007

News

Sorry for the leave of absence, Babushka was in a car accident. She's ok, mostly (just some bad bruising) but her car is totalled, so I'm driving her around everywhere. I'll be back as soon as she buys a new car (which should be within the next week or so.) Hope everyone is doing good, I miss ya all. Peace.

6 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Burfica Screams...

OMGGGGGGGGGG Aza!!!! I'm so glad she is okay though!!!

all my well wishes sent your way you two.

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

WHEW!!!! I'm glad Babushka is okay! Can't have the future Mrs. Azathoth getting injured badly! I would say, "Take good care of her," but I know you already are. =o)

9:58 PM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

THANK GOD for BABUSHKA being ok..give her a BIG BIG cyber hug from MOM...well a soft one, with all that bruising!!

Mom

11:27 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

woow aza, so sorry for her..and you, indirectly...so glad she's ok!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

Glad she is okay.
She's lucky to have you.

Just take it easy and we'll all be here when you get back

12:56 PM  
Blogger V Screams...

Glad she's ok! Accidents are bad of course, but new cars are fun at least (if you don't think about the payments...)

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home