Wednesday, December 05, 2007

So much for the holidays...

So my folks told me today that they might be letting my eldest half-breed sister move in soon. In which case I will be moving out on short notice. I've spent the last few hours searching for a new place to live, because I refuse to live with that alchoholic bitch. This may mean I might be off Blog for a while as I'm searching and moving. I hope everyoen has a great holiday season, cause mine is now screwed. I'll try and keep posting from work with updates.
Peace.

10 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Oh wow - I hope it works out for you. That's no way to begin the holidays. I hope either you have a new place soon or your parents change their minds. Let us know how it's going...

9:16 PM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

Maybe they will change their minds! It will work out!!!

Mom

10:00 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

That sucks major donkey dick!!!!

You gonna move in with your honey??

11:23 AM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

oh, az, this is not the best start to the holiday season! but, you'll make it good!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

Good luck
I understand you not wanting to stay there.
You'd be more stressed then trying to find a place to live.

11:20 PM  
Blogger boneman Screams...

I suppose sharing a room isn't an option?

11:35 AM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

I have one of those sisters too. My parents completely enable her with a roof over her head and home cooked meals. Why would she want to go to rehab?

Good luck my friend. You have support here.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Lady Screams...

Thank you. I've thought of many names... Stephen and I have discussed a little about names, but no so much right now. Although, I've come up with lots.

One name I really like is Sophia-Rain if it's a girl... At least that's the name I'd really like. Stephen likes the name Sohpia. :) So we'll see... Havent found a boys name that I really really like.

My family are really really excited... My dad I think was really shocked... He seemed like he just really wanted to get off the phone. Which is pretty understandable, I suppose. Stephen's family are really excited too. Especially his mom.

I'm so excited.

Thank you. :D

Have a good day...

Maya

6:31 PM  
Blogger TheTurtlePen Screams...

thanks for the xmas card. josh was puzzled but when he saw that you had addressed it to him also, he said to send you one also. where should i send it? do you want me to wait for your new address?

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Same question from me - shall I send the card to your old address or is there a new one?

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home