Saturday, December 15, 2007

What a way to live

So I'm staying at Babushka's for now. My back is killing me (sleeping on an air matress sucks!) and my ride to work has tripled in time (and gas consumption) but I'm also getting to spend lots of time with my angel, of course most of it is time that I should be asleep. Hopefully this will only last another week or so.
Other than that things are good. Hope everyone is doing good and I'll post again when I can.
Peace.

5 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Libby Screams...

azzzzzaaaaaaa...time that you SHOULD BE asleep?? You two, behave!! lol!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Zeppellina Screams...

Sore back because of an air mattress... hmmmm!!!!

Late night exercise....!

Take care,

Zep

5:59 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

As hard as it is for me I will be serious.
Get a second air mattress and sleep with them stacked. It will do your back wonders.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

I'm with alekx. We have two air mattresses when we go camping, and stack them up. cuz my back won't take it other wise.

1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

HI Az.. you are loyal and true.. I feel you.... and thanks

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home