Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eating words & Top Ten X-mas

Guess I spoke too soon. So after I spoke about them not wanting to connect anymore, both Heaven and Isis have friended me on Facebook. It's nice to have some connection to them, I miss them in my life. So many smiles along the path.
Like the song says, Now it all seems a funny kind of life to dream...

Speaking of songs, I'm doing a list of my top ten favorite non-traditionall X-mas/winter songs. Why? The top ten was a regular feature once, and I kind of miss it too, so I figured a quick dip back in time is worth it.

1. Song For A Winter's Night - Sarah McLachlan/Jewel
2. Katey's Christmas Card - John Schneider
3. Snowman - Barenaked Ladies
4. From Christmas Eve To Christmas Morn - Brian D'Arcy James
5. Winter Song - Chris Rea
6. What A Year For A New Year - Dan Wilson
7. Belleau Wood _ Garth Brooks
8. This Is Christmastime - Mario Biondi/Nick The Nightfly
9. Christmas Eve - Ringo Starr
10. Christmastime - Smashing Pumpkins

and as always my extra two
11. This Time Of Year - Mighty Mighty Bosstones
12. Snowbird - Anne Murray

If you haven't heard of some of them, check them out, you might just be surprised by a great song.

0 Voices In The Darkness:

Post a Comment

<< Home