Monday, June 08, 2009

Stag

So despite my misgivings, the stag went well. There was poker, and ping-pong, and a comedian. Not too bad for a non-stripper stag. I got to see a lot of friends, some of who I haven't seen in quite a while, which was nice. I didn't drink too much, and even got to invite a few folks to the wedding who I had wanted to be there but didn't know how to contact. I'm proud of my Cuz's for pulling it off, who knew they could actually be responsible? Of course, their Moms will never believe it.
Now there is 3 weeks left. We're meeting with the DJ tom night, which is good because I was starting to get worried. We also need to finish putting the favors together, something that can be done in advance so I don't have to worry about it went he time comes.
All in all.. things go well.

1 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

i do not care what you say. fatherhood is sooo in your future.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home