Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dreams

So I don't understand my mind at night. When I was younger I almost never dreamed, and when I did they had a tendency to be nightmares.
Now it seems as if I dream all to often, and usually about stuff that makes no sense. From weird ones that just make no sense. To ones of my current life falling apart.
I had one where I woke up in the dream and I was back in high school and thought that my whole life since then had been just a dream itself.
Weird.
Then there have been a few naughty dreams, but with people that I either have no interest in, and never did, or with people who haven't been a part of my life for years.
The worst dreams are the ones that when I do awake I can't tell if they were dreams or not. Asking someone about something I only dreamed transpired can be occasionally embarrassing.
I wonder sometimes if my mind just likes to f*k with me.

0 Voices In The Darkness:

Post a Comment

<< Home