Thursday, August 19, 2004

Waves!

It's windy today and the water is full of waves! I Love waves! Let others come to sit in the sun, I want to swim! I wish there was a good beach near where I live. I love swimming but never do it unless I'm up here. It's a shame because I'd love to see some of the people I know in bathing suits or bikinis. One friend even has elephant thongs to wear! I think people should wear bathing suits more often. Well, except me cause I need to loose wight, But everyone else that is! From Babushka to Jamaca to the K&B toystore and Little C to Heaven to Tay-Tai&Psycho to Midget&Wife to Gansta Bitch Barbi to Ug to Demon to Eggy to J$ to Bro to everyone (several people I don't have nicknames for and wouldn't want to use real names on this blog) they should all come with me to the beach and go swimming! Water rules! I need to get a Pool or something.

4 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Shit yeah man I love to swim!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s so relaxing drifting with the tide. I too wish I had a pool. Maybe we should make one in my backyard when you get back?!?!?! We can make the entire backyard a pool. Plus this way I will never have to mow the lawn again. Then again I would have to mow the front… hmmmm such dilemmas. WAIT I got it!!! We can surround my house with a chlorine pool mote!!!!!!!! It would be pure magic. I can even make a drawbridge for people to come n through the front door. Who am I kidding? I am so not handy. I can barley figure out how to draw a bath!!!

Dive in a wave for me paly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Hold my hand, the first step's a doozy!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Dream Screams...

Come on man... You know how long it took me to heal up from that harpoon shot I took the last time I went to the beach... Luckily it hit me in the belly...
GET IN MY BELLY!!!

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
your insane about this, especially if you think I would wear a bikini around other people, that is not something your friends want to see.
I love waves though, I miss big waves, the ones after a storm are so wonderful. One of these days/years I will get to jump in some waves. I am glad at least one of us got to enjoy it.

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home