Saturday, July 31, 2004

Gender

Women Rule! Seriously, have you ever taken a good look at the female form (most of us have I asume). It's just beautiful to behold. They're soft and have curves and are smooth. I love the female body. I don't understand what they see in a man's body. I'm not making fun of homosexuals (Some of my friends are inot the same sex thing). But I don't understand how you can look at a woman and not wnat to run your hands along thier body. Oh, don't get me wrong there are some very ugly women. But there are more sexy women then there will ever be men. Actually I find men's body kind of repulsive, I don't know how a woman sees them as attractive. Of course I have my favorite part of the female body, we all do to some degree. But I find women attractive even if they don't have the certain parts I look at. I've also always said there's a differance between what I'll look at and what I date. Just because a woman's hot doesn't mean I'd date her or even sleep with her. I'm kind of wierd when it comes to who I'll sleep with. But when I do sleep with a woman I like the lights on because I love to look at thier bodies. Even with the ones who start out uncomfortable with being seen I look at them with such awe in my eyes they eventually become comfortable with it. There was one who used to say she always turned the lights off when she had sex, until me. Touching, kissing all over, just looking. I love looking at beautiful women. Even if what I see as beautiful might not match what others would. Yes...I am a girl watcher, and proud of it!

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Yes girls are yummy!! I love the female Bumm!!! All sizes and shapes!!! Delicious. I too am a self-confessed female watcher as well and damn proud of it. Having the lights on is sometimes to abrasive, I prefer candles. They really accentuate the body well!

11:26 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

yes please, may i now have a tissue!!!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Dream Screams...

I fully understand the lights on issue... Personally I'm a romantic... Sometimes I make love with the lights on... Sometimes I'd rather just close the car door...

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home