Thursday, August 05, 2004

awake

Dreams getting worse. I miss when I didn't use to dream. So many nightmares. I can't go much longer on this little sleep. I hope Canada helps. Going from the 13th-22nd. Dreams of me dying, others dying, the Demon, Being alone, Stuff I don't understand at all, Wierd stuff. I laugh through horror movies and books because it's nothing compared to my dreams. I need to learn how to turn them off. Almost had an ulcer attack the other night from how freaked I was when I woke up. My mind is full of sh*t. I hate dreaming. Wish I could have happy dreams or even sex dreams, but no they're all nightmares. Can't count how many times and ways I've died. Closests I've had was a nice one of the Demon (one of many she's been in) and I woke up and realized it was a dream and felt like crap again. I think maybe I prefer when I die. At least it normally ends then (not always though). Maybe it's time to look at sleeping pills. So damn tired. Off to bed, say what I always say....Maybe not tonight.

2 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

I think the land og Canadia will certainly help you. You just need some good R & R and some T & A at a nice B & B
Focus suckahhh Focus!

Peace and Chicken grease

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
I am sure Canada was good for you, it usually is. Your not the only one who has bad dreams, and although mine might not be as fears, I can tell you I have had to sleep with the light on a few times because I kept feeling like someone was trying to grab me in my sleep, or were I have woken up in complete fear and I don't know why. I do remember you once told me about a good dream you had with me in it, so try thinking about that when you sleep. Here's to rest& relaxation.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home