Sunday, October 10, 2004

Canuk Turkeys

Well, it's Canadian Thanksgiving today. Time for turkey and stuffing and cranberry sauce and mashed potatoes and gravy and rolls. I would like to give thanks to all of the people in my life: my friends, family, my extended family, co-workers ect. To all the people who have made me laugh or helped me to stop crying. To the women who have shared my bed (Whoo-Hoo!)and the men who have shared a beer (Cheers!) and to everyone who have shared a hug (Awwww). To those I get to see and those who are only phone calls and e-mails. My thanks to you all. Special thanks to all of those who have put up with some of my reacurring phobias and worries and self inflicted pain. Also to all those poor souls who've nicely stood still for my fascination with photographs. To those who are sick of hearing about the Demon but listen anyways. To those who've recieved my late night drunken phone calls. To those I've tickled. To eveyone who's read through one of my endless e-mails. To the recipients of lizard kisses. To everyone who reads these oddball blogs. Thanks.

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for Boo Berry. It is so yummy and turns your milk blue. blue milk is brill!

8:29 AM  
Blogger She Must be Full of BS Screams...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I am thankful for you being such a good friend... *sniff*

And for my purple converse with Jack Skellington-head shoelaces.

3:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
Happy Canadian Thanks Giving!
Your very welcome, and thank you for letting me be part of it. Thank you for being there for me.
Hugs, love, and skipping the lizard kiss.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home