Monday, October 25, 2004

Ice

No heat, no hot water for 3 days. Being cold sucks. I used to be able to ignore the cold, but running cold water over your body while trying to shower hurts. Funny I always thought cold showers were something only horny people took. I wish I was horny when I take them, it might keep my blood up so it wouldn't be quite so bad. Brrrrrrr......

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

sooooooooo you went on a fasting diet? you my friend are extreme! get well soon.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

I feel for you on this one. Once, I thought I was a strong woman. Then the power company cut me off. I spent 3 days reading books by candlelight, and thats when I realized that I was weak and marginally insane. Talking to myself... once I even yelled at myself and then argued with myself about it. Ok, that was the third day though, Im not a total freak. The power company won, so I had it cut back on

Yes, I used to think I could live without power. I was wrong.

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
Oh it sucks, I feel bad for you, I don't know if I could do it. If you ever need a hot shower again feel free to stop by. (I don't think that came out quite right, but you know what I mean)

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home