Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Useless Questions

The guy I work with spent about an hour today asking me questions about the Demon. I went from a so-so mood to a depressed one after about the first 2 minuetes or so. Then to top it off I had to help a friend of mine drive some stuff to a storage unit in West Haven, right past the Demon's work. What fun. It took every last bit of strength I had not to stop. I didn't even look in cause if I saw her I might stop. Time to go have another cold shower. But this one I won't complain about. It'll take my mind off things (I hope.).

2 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

your demon needs to drink so Napalm and die. I apologize for my abruptness, but i just want her dead!!!

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
Hope the cold shower helped.

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home