Sunday, January 23, 2005

Chickening out

I recently asked for help putting up a link secion to my blog. I had 2 responses on how to do so (Thanks Billjay and Joy) but the one thing I noticed amoung it all was the warning that if I screw it up I could permently damage my blog. So I chickened out. To be honest I suck with Computers and have managed to crash my cuz's that I use several times, so I'm not willing to risk all of my past posts and comments for the sake of a link. Sorry. If there was an idiot proof way of doing it maybe, but once things get technical I need to just step away.

7 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger wwww Screams...

Bro,

Before attempting to modify your template, please do this.

1. “SELECT ALL” the coding in the template
2. COPY
3. PASTE them all into word document or notepad or etc.

Then only you can "play" around with it.

If you screwed, you can always copy paste the original template codes.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

I just gave alekx my password and she did it all for me, that way I could blame her if anything went wrong. LOL

1:45 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

i soooo love the chicken!!!


Chicken good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Minzo Screams...

Actually I wouldnt take the risk either! If I lost everything- and God help me I would not be able to get it back because all this copy and paste code stuff is Greek to me-then I might become a serious danger to society.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

If you want some help go over to my blog and click on the e-mail me button and let me know.
we can keep your orginal code...I can make the new code and let you paste it and if it don't work we'll put the orginal back on.
but it'll work.
so either e-mail me or let me know via a comment on my blog and we'll do the deed. :-)

3:30 PM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

I signed up for a free account on www.blogrolling.com and added all the links there and then after you are done they are gracious enough to provide the code for you to copy and paste into your template. It took maybe two times to figure it out but I do it so often now I could walk your through it! LMK!

9:25 PM  
Blogger hellophotokitty Screams...

If you go to http://kenisaverb.blogspot.com/, he'll give you the outine for your template - I too think that HTML is ancient greek and I was so freaked out to try it, but his instructions were great! I think his post was titled "How I tried to save the world". Take a chance - it worked for me!!

P.S. I love your comment on Gama's poem of today. Profound ;-)

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home