Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Old friends, new friends, and Darko

Well today was interesting. Work sucked, as usual. But half way through the day one of Bm friends, Darko, walked in. But he wasn't alone, with him was our very own Bookend, author of Brainwaves09.blogspot.com. It was a real pleasure to get to meet her, she's as nice and wonderful as she seems on her blog. We talked for a bit, and I got a hug, I love hugs. Hopefully I'll get to see her again and we can sit and talk outisde of this world of typewriters. Unless she got scared after seeing me. It was also nice to see Darko, I've known him through Bm for a few years now and hes an interesting peoples.
I went to dinner at Roe-Roe's tonight, had homemade enchiladas and peanut butter cup brownies. I almost feel bad thoiugh, every time I go they feed me and they never ask me to bring anything. One of these days I'm going to show up with a full dinner for them. But as always it was a lot of fun. Hopefully next week I'll finally get to spend some time with BM and family too. I miss them so much.

6 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

YAY

Now I just have to meet you, Bookend, and BM :)

1:08 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Yeah man next Tuesday should be the Fez!! The fez? Yeah the FEZ!!! I have the day of along with Monday. I gots to go to court!! That’s right BM and the judge square it off!! My check book and his gavel!! Guilty BM!!! Now suck my toes!! Ok judge I will feet are cool!!

That bookend is amazing!! She is one of those people (like her significant other) who come into your life and reminds you life really is worth living because of er beauty, wit, fun, and conversation. I love her and her significant other with all my heart!! Like you AZ truly lovely people!!

I would love to meet you joy!! We should make bookends dream come true one day!!!!

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Peanut butter cup brownies... MMMMMM.....

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
It is nice to hear there are more sweet people of the world, maybe we will all meet someday.

Next time can you save me a cheese enchiladas, I would love to try a homemade one. So Good mmmmmmmm.

Don't feel bad about not bringing anything because what I gather from Roe is that she loves to cook for people it is her way, why else would she make enchiladas from strach. Your not suppose to feel bad your suppose to enjoy it that is why she does it, and it makes her happy to do so. Although if you do bring food one day, bring a camera I would love to see her reaction, I am sure she would get a kick out of it.

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

i'm impressed that you have the nerve to let so many people that you know read your thoughts. i would die before i let anyone that knew me read my crap. i want my blog to like a diary but i know i probably still censor the really juicy stuff. but i'll try not to.

10:49 PM  
Blogger kitten Screams...

Hi HOney!
Look COMMENTING!
Did you get my email? I just wanted to tell you I was reading you and gonna comment THAT way. Life gets better....but there will always be ups and downs..and sharing it with the one you love who just happens to be your best friend is makes it even sweeter.
Gllad things are good for you right now...have a great weekend!
xoxox

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home