Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Sleep

I can't sleep anymore. Everytime I close my eyes I die. Night after night. Nigthmare after nightmare. Don't know why my mind wants me dead. I'm averaging less than 4 hours a night right now. I've tried nyquil, benadryl, valium, I've even stooped so low as to drink warm milk (yechh!). No go. Awake, lying in my bed alone, thinking about life and other crap. I need to find a way. I NEED sleep soon. So damn tired, but it won't come to me.

6 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Julie Screams...

you break my heart, b/c you are so kind and suffer too much, I wish you would email or call me so I could be a better friend to you.......

11:06 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

I'm so sorry you are going through something like this luv.
Is there anything I can do. Write boring blogs or something. :-)
No to be serious if you want hit my e-mail me link over on my blog and we can chat on yahoo or MSN or AIM or something. Let me know how I can help.
Hugs

11:25 PM  
Blogger Keshi Screams...

lol guys from what I saw in his post it seems that he needs sleep, not emails or blogs loll!

Anyways, did u try meditating? Thatmight help to relax ur mind and put u into slumber...

btw I'm new in here :)

Keshi.

12:48 AM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

Have you go see the doctor?

2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

what's up with us and our dreams? maybe you are so worried about your mother dying that you're replacing her with yourself in your dreams. i'm no freud so i'm totally at a loss for the interpretation of dreams but it does seem strange considering all the stuff you have going on in your life. i've heard reading a boring book in bed will do it or try valerian root. try watching disney before you fall asleep. or try repeating a positive mantra before falling asleep. like "i won't die tonight". good luck and i wish you a wet dream instead tonight.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

I have this problem sometimes too. Sadly the only way I ever end up getting sleep is by staying up for 24 hours + until I am so exhausted I nearly pass out everywhere. I know how it feels though to want it so badly you cant think. The only thing that ever helped me at all was drinking Celestial Seasonings Sleepy Time tea. And even it didnt help a whole hell of a lot.
Best wishes on getting good rest asap Az.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home