Thursday, March 03, 2005

5 Questions

Okay here are the rules for this thing.
I'll offer to interview the next 3 (or so) people to respond to this post that will follow these rules.
1. Leave me (Azathoth) a comment saying "interview me"
2. I will respond by asking you 5 questions here (in my comment section of this post), they will be different from the one's below.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in your post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed you will ask them 5 questions.

My questions and answers from Burfica

1. Where did you get the name Azathoth, and what does it mean??
Ok, well Azathoth was a charector created by a writer named Howard Philip Lovecraft whom I love to read. He wrote horror/sci-fi books back in the 20's and is considered one of the best of all times. He crated his own pantheon of evil cosmic beings, and one of them was Azathoth the Blind Idiot God/the Deamon Sultan who sits in monsterous nuclear chaos at the center of the universe.

2. If you could choose one endangered species and save it which would it be and why??
Actually I'd go with the Tazmania Tiger. It was a very interesting animal that is believed to be either extinct or just on the verge because the last reliable report of one was about 4 years ago, although Tazmania has enough areas where a small population could be hididng, which would explain continued sightings of them by locals.

3. If you had enough money to buy absolutly anything you wanted but could only buy yourself one thing, what would it be??
I would buy the Willy Wonka Factory as shown in the movie Charlie and the Chocolate Factory , in Working condition. Think of all the fun and posibilities.

4. Which cartoon made you want to gouge your eyes out more. Smurfs or care bears??
CARE BEAR STARE MY A**! DEATH TO THE EVIL CRITTERS! MAY THEY BURN IN HELL!

5. Where would your all time dream vacation be and what would you do there??
Hmmm... One of 2 places, either Scotland or Bahamas. As to what I'd do, the same that anyone else would do HAVE LOTS OF SEX! Yes, it seems like a lot of time and trouble and traveling for sex, but what else would one do while on vacation? Oh I'm sure I'd look around alot, and buy stuff, and go swiming (Either in the ocean or in Loch Ness (Yea nessie!)), but in the end relaxation= Sex.

Hope you enjoy my answers and I'll quiz the first few people who ask me to. But only the first 3. And I'm not always good at making up questions, but I'll try.

6 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Burfica Screams...

Your chocolate factory idea ROCKS!!! I'm coming to live with you there.

I agree both those cartoons had me ready to commit hara kari.

The tazmanian Tiger----RIGHT ON!!! hehehehehee

11:42 PM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

Dont interview me! I can see something right on your sleeve now.

I smell something goofy *lmao*

3:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

you can interview me. i always wondered about your name.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Azathoth100 Screams...

Ok Mooker, here's you questions:

1. What TV charector do you most identify with?
2. Do you believe in ghosts?
3. Who do you consider the worst band in the history of music?
4. If you could get any job you wanted what would it be?
5. They say we are destined to become our parents, if so which of your parents would you like to become and why?

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

hey here's my answers.
1. i think that i most see myself in 'charlotte york' from sex in the city. she's struggling with infertility and i can see her pain portrayed in a realistic manner.
2. i don't believe in ghosts but i want to. i've never seen one so that makes me wary of the idea. but i love the idea of ghosts. i just wish i could get the chance to be visited by one.
3.i would work in a coffeeshop in amsterdam either growing or selling. or be a famous author. or be an ice cream taster. or a photographer for the national geographic. or a monk begging for my alms in the streets of nepal. or i would sell newspapers or nuts in a kiosk in nyc. :) i don't know. many of those jobs sound romantic in idea but probably suck realistically. i'm pretty happy waiting tables for the most part.
4.the worst band would be new kids on the block.
5.i would like to become my mom because she's strong and happy. i love my dad also but he is on his third wife and i wouldn't want to hurt anyone like he has. but i would like to live in tucson like him. but i would rather be like mom. she took us from poverty (no car, riding the bus) to middle class with no help but her. she's the bomb.

2:30 PM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

A,

You can interview me if you'd like to!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home