Saturday, February 26, 2005

BM

My heart is with you and your family BM. If there anything at all you need, I'm here. I love you and your family my friend.

6 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Julie Screams...

That is so heartbreaking. they are so fortunate to have you as their dear and loving friend.

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

i don't know what happened but it sounds bad. i'm sorry bm. you always sound like a cool guy.

hey-on a different note. that's freaky dreaming about dying. maybe that has something to do with your horror movie/book fixation. are you still with babushka? that's a funny name. russian for grandma, right? :)

3:22 PM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

I know it is not easy, but hope he will be ok. I am still too far from becoming someone else’s daddy, but I truly understand the impact of losing their very own child. May god bless the family and the child.

8:45 PM  
Blogger kitten Screams...

So heartbreaking...but I have been there.

My daughter died when she ws 2 weeks old...there is no greater pain.

You are a true friend A. they are blessed to have you.....

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

It's got to be tough to watch such a good friend go through something so painful. Sending prayers your way too...

2:32 PM  
Blogger kitten Screams...

A. could you mail me BMs email addy? I had it ...but I must have deleted it....thanks.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home