Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sad thoughts...

So my Babushka was saying that right now she currently has like 7 people she wants in her bridal party. That got me thinking about my freinds and who I would want, and that gave me quite a jolt when I thought about it. Seems like my network of close friends has kidn of disintegrated over the last few years without me even really noticing. I mean les see:

Bro...Lives in bOregon and may/may not be able to come to wedding.
Lil Sis...Is planning on moving out of state and not sure where going to.
Kells Bells...Is planning on moving out of state and not sure where going to.
Bm&Family...All's good, just wish I could see them more.
Midget&Amazonia...All's good, just wish I could see them more.
Isis&Ant...Ant is now living with her pop in Georgia, and Isis doesn't talk to me now that she's remarried.
Brendragon...Is in Denver. Heard from twice since wedding.
Heaven...Hasn't talked to me since having child 4 years ago.
Boston...Is still in Boston, we talk ever few months.
Ug...Lives in Maine, not sure if will be able to come to wedding.
Kazzmaster...Have seen once since High school, only talk by occasional e-mail.
Egoman...No contact in several years.
Mrs.Mac...All's good, just wish I could see her more.
Demon&Family...No real contact in almost 3 years.
Jamester...Living in New Mehico. Not sure if will be at wedding.
J$...Living in San Damn Diego. Not sure if will be able to make wedding.
EFFXB...Only contact is through infrequent e-mails.

Juts a few years ago we used to joke that when I got married I'd have more friends than family there. Now it seems like I don't even have enough people to fill in my side of the wedding party. Maybe 2 years will change that for the better, but I'm just not sure.

8 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Burfica Screams...

oh aza hun I so know what you mean. Man I must have been a goober. I wanted 2 people, that's it. lol

All you can do is invite them. If they can't come. Or you can't find that many for the party, then sorry but the lovely lady is gonna have to change up her wedding party some. I had a ton of friends so it woulda been like 8 or 9 but I didn't want that many so picked sis and one friend, and had other friends doing other stuff like greeting, and ushering, and other stuff.

5:44 PM  
Blogger boneman Screams...

Tell 'em all, but do not trust to hope.

Don't worry about it. There are only two who count.
You and her.

So, where is the wedding and are we (bloggin' buddies) invited?

11:21 AM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

You, her, the person doing the cermony and the required witnesses are all that you need. The rest is just gravy.
It's a special day but in the long run you won't hardly remember it at all. I only remember bits and snatchs. The most I remember is Capt daddy taking an unscheduled walk in the desert on the wedding night.
It's all good luv. Keep close the good friends, and that's all you need.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

I've had a few friends that I hadn't heard from in years come back into my life recently. I swear I thought I'd never see or talk to them again. I think you should just ask and see what happens. You seem like a very loyal friend to me, and I think that the people you need will be there for you when you need them.

2:11 PM  
Blogger She Must be Full of BS Screams...

Surprise, it's me! Commenting! *gasp*

FYI, I will be there. Even if circumstances require that Mr.M(soon to be Mr.S, hehe)can't make it, and believe me he'll try like hell, I will be on a plane.

Also, I owe you a care package from our wedding, but I keep putting it off because we haven't been able to figure out how to make a copy of the wedding dvd. I might just suck it up and ask my uncle to send me another copy to send you along with some goodies. I love you, and hopefully I'll get around to a real email soon, but reader's digest version is that we're both doing very well. Talk to you soon sweetie. {{{HUG}}}

6:17 PM  
Blogger She Must be Full of BS Screams...

Also, our wedding had about 32 guests total besides us. A lot of those were my friends from work. So don't feel too bad. We moved away and a lot of people couldn't make it here; yours is the opposite, a lot of people moved away and might not be able to make it. The important ones, even if they can't come, will be there in spirit, like I know you were for me!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Dream Screams...

You asshole!
Of course I'm coming!
More later...
MUAHAHAHAHA!

7:35 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

don't worry about other people being there...at mine, there was me, my husband (well, he stayed for 17 yrs, anyway), and my daughter as the flower girl!!

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home