Thursday, December 20, 2007

It's the holiday season...

Such fun.
The homelessness is going to continue for the foreseeable future, possibly into mid-Jan. I also have nowhere to go for the holidays, Babushkas Grandma is going to be staying at the house and so I can't sleep there. I may be able to stay with one of my Aunts, but it's might be my car for X-mas since everyone will be having company for the day and it'll be impossible for me to get any sleep for work that night. So I might just park the car at a garage in the city and sleep in the back. Ho ho ho.
Anyways, I hope everyone's doing good and has a great holiday. I'll try to post again before X-mas but I'm not sure if I'll get a chance.
Peace.

2 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Burfica Screams...

oh Aza, maybe it's time for you and Babushka to get a place together.

If I don't see you before, have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Aza!!!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

Humm...
Burfica my have a bright idea there for you.
Echoing her joyous strains to you:
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Aza!!!

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home