Monday, May 06, 2013

Looking Back

So I've been killing time at work by re-reading a lot of my old blog posts. It's wierd to see where life has taken me since I started this blog. I love seeing the comments people have made, and remembering some of the folks I met here in Blogland. A few of them I still have contact with on facebook, but a lot of them have just faded away into the aether. I sometimes hope that one or another might stop back at the blog out of bordom or nostalgia and find me here again, but I guess that's wishful thinking. Still, even though I've never met most of them I do enjoy the nook in my memories that they inhabit. At some point I think I'll continue my few ongoing series that I used to do on the blog. My Memories, People in my Neighborhood, and the Random Top 10's. Not that anyone is reading this blog anymore, but I enjoyed doing them back in the day so maybe I'll still enjoy them now. Course it would mean I'd have to start posting a little more frequently, and while I've done a few new posts I haven't had too much luck getting back into the blog like I once was. But I figure, since I like looking now at what I wrote then maybe I'll enjoy looking in the future what I might write now. Will just have to wait and see.....

0 Voices In The Darkness:

Post a Comment

<< Home