Saturday, May 04, 2013

Sometimes After Midnight

So I'm at work, but it's a quiet night and not much going on. The kids are done with classes and most of them have to be gone by next Wednesday. After that it should be quiet almost all summer. Due to how the weeks fall Babushka and I have 2 counseling sessions next week. They do one on the 1st Monday of the month and one on the 2nd Wednesday. Just happens they fall on the same week this month. I normally don't go to the Monday one because I work that day, but I was off for last months and it seemed to help Babushka for me to be there, so I may take it off again this time. I only have 2 sick days left till July 1st, and have been trying to ration them, but sometimes you have to do what you think is best and deal with the consequences. Allergies have been kick my behind the past week or so. This is the first year 've been in an outdoor post here at work, so the pollen has uber-attacked me. Wonder if work would let me come in wearing a Hazmat mask? Been reading back on some of my old posts and the comments people left. I miss a lot of my old Blog mates, I wonder where they've gotten to in thier lives. Hope that they think of this old forum every once and a while. Have you ever had a friend or aquantence who you see all the time, but then one time you look and realzie that you're looking at them in a way that is totally inappropriate? Was talking with an old friend recently and suddenly found myself staring at her boobs. Have never looked at her that way before and I felt like a sleazeball, but man those things are huge. I couldn't take my eyes off them. I'm very happy with Babushka, and Lord knows she has enough breasticles for three women,so it's not like I had any real sexual thoughts of this friend, it was just looking down and being like "Great Googaly Moogaly her boobs are monsterously awesomely huge!" Now I'm worried the next time I see this friend I'm gonna catch myself looking again. I hope not, not that I don't like looking at large boobies but I'm afraid of getting caught and it being awkward. Will have to wait and see. Anyways, almost time to ship out for the night. Peace...

0 Voices In The Darkness:

Post a Comment

<< Home