Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Daylight

It's 4 in the afternoon on a sunny day. I just finished watching Lion King 1/2 with my Babushka. I'm going to see BM and his family in a little while for dinner and a movie. Right now all my worries and problems seem far away and life is good. Sometimes you just have to say screw the world and enjoy the moments you have. Be thankful, not to a diety or anything, just general thankfullness. I'm thankful for the sunshine, for the breeze, for my friends, for a day off, for hugs and kisses and cuddiling and sex and big boobies and nice butts, for my family, for food, for drinks, for Frank's Red Hot Sauce, for sleep, for so many things I can't think of right now. I am still partial to nighttime, but it's also good to sit in the light and look at the colors in the world. To reminise about good times and good people and make even more good memories as you go. It's 4:15 on a sunny day and I'm glad to be alive.

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Hell yeah!!! i felt the same way leaving work yesterday!! I was excited to see ya after your Canada trip. It was an amazing day i hade the Stero blazing with MP3 love at Decibels of ear shattering levels. The wind was blowing, the sun was a shining and you my friend were visiting. It made my shitty day perfect!!!
ohhhh and the Guinness you brought left my pants sticky, in fact they are still damp.

9:04 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

ok I will do that. good idea

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
I am thankful for all those things as well, and I am just happy I can be a part of it. There are times when the sun light comes into a room just so, and it is just a marvel to look at. And thanks for all the good memories you have given me, including this one.

Yes life is good, and moments like this are wonderful.

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home