Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Games

I just won my first ever game of Lord of the Rings Risk. I hate Risk and my cousins forced me to play and I beat all. This what comes of forcing me to do what I don't want to. Of course I still can't even come close to taking BM the Necessary Movement in Chess. He has brains and cunning to go along with his good looks and 6-pack abs. Damn Health nut. No wonder his wife drools when she looks at him. But The shaved Wookie will someday overcome all!

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

I think shaved wookies are rather sexy.

12:33 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Ok wait wait wait...
For the record, BM IS NOT A HOTTIE. I wish I had 6 pack abs. I am perfectly average, mentally and physically (maybe a bit below average mentally.) Jeff you shouldn't spread such rumors. If we ever have a blog convention people are going to be sickeningly disappointed. Thank you for trying to inflate my ego sir and yes I find wookies sexy as well!!! Hairy and beastly, what a real man should be!!!!!

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
I am so happy for you. Serves them right, and good for you. Sorry BM but the rumors are true. I will say though jeff that you are more intelliget then you give yourself credit for or let on. Yes wookies are sexy, even if they are a little shaved. The overcoming thing, never say never. It could happen, you just don't know.

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home