Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Time slips by

Back from Canada and it feels like I just left. Actually it almost feels like I never went. Why is it that time goes so damn fast. Looking back it seems like all the good times are gone and all I have left is work and stress. Why is it you don't realize while your doing something that you should stop and enjoy it because soon it will be just another memory in your already crowded mind. the things we laugh about and reminise about all seem so far away. Someday I need to try and invent a time machine so I can go back and do it all again. Well maybe not all of it. I'll skip the boring parts and the bad stuff and the annoying stuff. Just go back and relive the good. What my life needs is a Tivo so I can cut out the comercials and the crap and just rewatch what I want. As they say, if I could put time in a bottle....

2 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

WELCOME BACK!!!!

I would hate to go back and relive my younger life. My childhood sucked big balls of cancer. Life became dreamy when I turned 20. Actually when i was about 15 life became a lot less stressful. Fuck Time machines. I will pump the gas for you right before you leave.

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
Don't be looking at the bad stuff so quick, look to the good more that's what makes it so nice, even if it is in that past. I am 50/50 on the time machine, it would have some good moments to relive, but would they be as I remembered them. I have relized long ago that you have to stop and enjoy the good stuff while it is happening, I try to do that every chance I get, to many lost memories. I would suggest that everyone try to do that, it adds to the memory. Some really good ones I try to write down not to lose them, but it does happen. I am glad you are back.

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home