Thursday, September 16, 2004

Alone when sad

Seems like latly I've been getting very depressed whenever I'm alone. I keep thinking about depressing stuff and get all in a funk. This whole changing job thing is getting to me. As is other less defined stuff. Been thinking about the Demon alot. Been missing friends who are far away, as well as one's who are gone. Been thinking about Meesha and Tina alot too. Spending way too much time dwelling on mistakes in my past. I'm fine when I'm with people, but once I get alone I fell myself slipping. Drank the other day just to get drunk, something I haven't done in quite a while. Told myself I wouldn't do that anymore. Things that used to make me happy just seem pale and washed out now. I don't pay much attention to my comics, photos, or books anymore. Even having a hard time forcing myself to e-mail people now. Have a few e-mail corosondents who have been trying to get me to write and I know they're worried about me. Maybe just a transitional phase. Maybe once I get going in new job I'll perk back up. Or maybe I've just finally gotten sick of myself like so many other people in my life have already done.

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

That is why you have to come to my pad for bad horror movies and conversation more often. You are always welcome! All the movies we can rent. A craptacular horror movie landfill!!! A marathon of murder if you will. Kill for just because you can, Randolph Phlegm would. Zombies are my best friends. They smell good like stinky Frito fingers and rotten eggs. Lovely bouquet buffalo bill would say!!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Azathoth100 Screams...

I'd love to spend more time with you and the M family, but it's like you have to schedual things 3 weeks in advance your so damn in demand.

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
Lets get one thing straight your not allowed to get sick of yourself before I do, and that is just not going to happen. Remember I am only a phone or drive away, I am always here, and I have talk to the drunk version of you many times, and I am up at many odd hours, like now.

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home