Monday, September 06, 2004

Endings

I'm thinking about stopping collecting my comics. I've been collecting since 1985. I have a hell of a collection but recently it seems I'm doing it because I've been doing it for so long, not because I enjoy it. Maybe it's time to put them away and stop spending money on something that doesn't bring me the joy it used to. I love to read, comics, novels, magazines, it never mattered to me. But now I feel like I'm just going through the motions. Sometimes I pick things up and don't even read them for a while. I have a stack of books sitting at home that I haven't put in bags yet. That never used to happen to me. We all grow up and our taste change as we go. I've been through a lot this past year, maybe something in me has just died off finally. I'll think on it and give it a little longer to see if anything changes back, but if not then I'll stop. I'm just not sure what to do with the ones I do have if I stop.

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

BM here!!! Work has actually been busy!!! I haven't had much of a chance to post anything. I am such a slacker!!

1:26 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

I am here I swear. work has actually been busy. No fun if you know what I mean.

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
I noticed too that BM was missing, I was starting to wonder, it was weird.

As far as the comics give it some time, think it through. Unlike the others, I would say that even if you do stop collecting them, don't get rid of them so quick. I know you like to read read things, so you might want to hold on to them just incase in ten years from know you decide to pick them up again. Yeah I am not very good at get money out of deals, no wonder why I am becoming a teacher.

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home