Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Ode to past relationships

They come and go
defining moments of my life
smiles and heataches
each with thier own feelings
each with thier own story

Love at the time
Love still once gone
not fading as they did
each a smile despite the endings
wishing them happiness
even if not with me
wishing to hold one more time
relive the good
forgive the end
remembering laughter
hugs and the feel
of thier bodies near mine
shared with them
all I am and will be

Future gone becoming
present turns to past
cannot see where we are
or where we will be
but glad of sharing the travel
and always smiling at thier thought
one last kiss not enough
to relive all the touches
but more than I deserve
hope a smile on them
when I come to mind

Thank you all for being
thank you for letting
thank you for loving
if only for a while
but in my heart
Forever

2 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Nice!!! well done!!! Beautifully put!!! You my friend are good!!

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
So beautiful and so true. Gorgeously done Handsome.

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home