Monday, September 06, 2004

Quick over view

Ok let's see:
31 years old
Renting a room at home
Changing jobs
Single
Demon not talking to me
Great friends
Great family
Finacially unstable
Overwieght
Smiling more than I cry
All and all I think I'm ahead of the game. Still not where I want to be but hopefully heading in the right direction. All engins full steam ahead!

4 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger gundum_shenlong Screams...

You forgot the random appearing ulcer. You raised the bar for me though. I figured I'd live with my parents longer then anyone else.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Purplepyramid Screams...

Here is the operative statement...'Smiling more than I cry'. Now that's good stuff!!!

5:45 PM  
Blogger statichead Screams...

You'll never get "where you want to be." No one does. It's like that old line about tomorrow never comes or some stupid crap like that. Just be glad with smiling more. At least you have the teeth for it if you were south of the mason dixon you might not have any.

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
Keep looking up.
The future is a head of you (a note from captain obvious).
Keep the engine going you have alot of living to do, and you will find your way.

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home