Monday, September 06, 2004

Leaving pt1

Well, yesterday was the last day I'll be working with one of my co-workers. He's going on vacation and by the time he gets back I'll be gone. We both realized it as he was leaving last night. we shook hands and said it was fun working together and he said "you're not going to get all weepy on me are you?" which I told him I wasn't because ever day on my break I'd come down and mess up the store. He threatened to bring all his friends to my work and make me show him everything in my new store. It was kind of wierd to think that was our last night of picking on each other. He's a great guy and I will miss working with him. But life moves and we move with it or else we become stagnant like the Rolling Stones have. Of everyone he was probably the easiest to say bye to. But it was still wierd. Only 9 days to go. I go into my other job Friday for the first time to do paperwork and see what the jobs like. I hope I like this one. Personally I hate changing jobs. But that's life.

1 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
Yes it is weird when you have to say good-bye to people that you have spent alot of time working with.
The world moves on, and everything will be okay.

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home