Friday, September 10, 2004

Beginings pt 1

First day at jewelry store. I've got a lot to learn. But the manager says she wants to leave in a few months and has told corporate that she's hired me to replace her when she goes. Which means I have even more to learn.

4 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger sokmunky Screams...

Go You!

Stuff, thingies, and missing you. Phone soon?

Sokmunky- Master of Disguise Episode #27
(I really look like an adult in this episode)
(except for the rubber ducky swim fins)

11:54 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

That was some fast job finding!!!! Hope you like this one more!!!! If ever quit my job I am coming to you to help find work!

10:22 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

ohhhhhhh yeah!!!!!!!! Gooood luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
Don't worry you'll become an expert in know time, and then be teaching the other people coming in. This will be good. Full steam ahead....

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home